Certified ISO 9001:2008, we also obtained the environmental certification ISO 14001 in March 2011. All of our departments (sales, production, logistics etc) follow several quality indicators. Our different actions are identified, tracked and checked as part of our plan for the continuous improvement of our quality management system.
We check products at the end of the production run in our workshops and on our partners’ production lines.
This drive for continual improvement is expressed through the following areas:
- Optimising internal organisation to satisfy the customer
- Involving staff members in the QSE policy
- Reducing our environmental impact
- Improving the health and safety of staff members
Quality, safety and the reduction of our environmental impact do not come about by chance. They are the results of the directors’ commitment and everyone’s involvement.
Our environmental commitments:
- To conform to the legal and regulatory requirements that we are subject to in relation to the environment.
- Maintain our commitment to reducing our ecological footprint (reducing our energy consumption, recycling etc).
- Prevent environmental incidents and minimise their impact through actions taken throughout the year in our different participating departments.
- Reinforce our organization and our management tools for better tracking and improvement of our environmental performance.