NX LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE RANGE
Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) chemistry surpasses standard sealed lead acid chemistry in all areas:
- Increased reliability
- Safer: No risk of explosion or leaking
- Increased efficiency: Lithium iron phosphate chemistry is twice as efficient as sealed lead acid chemistry, even at high discharge rates
- Lighter: Half the weight of sealed lead acid
- Longer cycle life: The cycle life of an LiFePO4 battery is approximately 4 times longer than that of a lead acid battery (2,000 cycles for LiFePO4 compared to 500 cycles for lead acid).
- Wider operating temperature range: -20°C – +60°C
- UN38.3 approved LiFePO4 batteries
|UN 38.3 APPROVED LIthium iron phosphate BATTERies|
|PART NUMBER||VOLTAGE||CAPACITY||CONT. CURRENT||PEAK CURRENT (<3SEC)||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT|
*+/- 1mm applies to all dimensions provided, please consult the product datasheet for further guidance.
Our LiFePO4 batteries do not contain acid, eliminating the risk of acid leaks, a common problem in conventional lead acid batteries. The risk of combustion/explosion due to short circuits, shocks or over-heating is also greatly reduced thanks to the internal BMS (Battery Management System) housed within each and every LiFePO4 battery, which balances internal cell voltages, thus increasing battery life expectancy.
Common applications for our LiFePO4 batteries include:
- Electric Vehicles, Electric Mobility
- Medical Equipment
- Microlight Aircraft
- Oil/Gas Automation and Measurement
- Solar Regenerated Back-up Power Supply
- Data Center Back-up Power Supply
- Medical Carts / Wheelchairs
- UPS Replacement
Should you require further assistance on our range of battery packs, don’t hesitate to contact us on 0121 506 8621 or via our contact form.
A member of our dedicated sales team will assist you with your enquiry.