NX LITHIUM IRON PHOSPHATE RANGE
Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) chemistry offers many advantages over standard lead acid chemistry:
- More reliable
- Safer: No risk of explosion or leaking
- More efficient: Lithium iron phosphate chemistry is twice as efficient as sealed lead acid chemistry, even at high discharge rates
- Lighter: Two times lighter than sealed lead acid
- Longer cycle life: The cycle life of an LiFePO4 battery is approximately 4 times longer than that of a lead acid battery (2,000 cycles for LiFePO4 compared to 500 cycles for lead acid).
- Wider operating temperature range: -20°C – +60°C
- UN38.3 transport approved LiFePO4 batteries
|UN 38.3 APPROVED LIthium iron phosphate Batteries|
|PART NUMBER||VOLTAGE||CAPACITY||CONT. DISCHARGE CURRENT||MAX DISCHARGE CURRENT (<3SEC)||TERMINALS||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT|
*+/- 1mm applies to all dimensions provided, please consult the product datasheet for further guidance.
Our LiFePO4 batteries do not contain acid, eliminating the risk of acid leaks, a common problem in lead acid batteries. The risk of combustion/explosion due to short circuits, shocks or over-heating is also greatly reduced thanks to the internal BMS (Battery Management System) housed within each and every LiFePO4 battery, which balances internal cell voltages, thus increasing battery life expectancy.
Common applications for our LiFePO4 batteries include:
- Electric Vehicles, Electric Mobility
- Medical Equipment
- Microlight Aircraft
- Oil/Gas Automation and Measurement
- Solar Regenerated Back-up Power Supply
- Data Center Back-up Power Supply
- Medical Carts / Wheelchairs
- UPS Replacement
UN38.3 Approved Rechargeable LiFePO4 Battery Packs
|UN 38.3 APPROVED LIfepo4 battery packs (rechargeable)|
|PART NUMBER||VOLTAGE||NOMINAL CAPACITY||CONFIG.||MAX. CHARGE CURRENT||MAX. CHARGE VOLTAGE||MAX. DISCHARGE CURRENT||WIRES||DIMENSIONS (MM)|
Should you require further assistance on our range of LiFePO4 battery packs, do not hesitate to contact a member of our dedicated sales team.